We understand that choosing the right school is an important and exciting decision for families. Our experienced Admissions team will be your main point of contact, supporting your family through this journey and available to answer all your questions.
Applying for a place at St Margaret’s College involves a few easy steps. We encourage early enrolment of your daughter, as this allows us to keep you up to date with important events such as Open Days and Information Evenings. Applications for 2023 are currently open, and if you are interested in enrolling for 2024 and beyond, we encourage you to apply here.
For enquiries regarding enrolment for 2022, please contact our Admissions team, as most year groups are currently full.
- To apply for a place at St Margaret’s College complete our online enrolment form. Enrolment requires a non-refundable fee of NZ$150. You will need your daughter’s New Zealand birth certificate or current passport and visa, along with a recent photo. Please visit our International Students page if you or your daughter are not New Zealand citizens or residents.
Request for Documentation
- Around 12 months before your daughter’s year of entry our Admissions team will be in touch with you to request additional supporting documentation. This will include her end of year school report and any further educational assessments you might have e.g. Diagnostic Reports.
- Please provide a full and open declaration of any learning differences that may need specialised and professional attention, over and above the high level of individual support offered to students of St Margaret’s College as standard.
Executive Principal Interview
- Following receipt of your daughter’s application and supporting documentation you will be invited to meet with our Executive Principal, Diana Patchett.
Offer of Place
- Following your interview, our Executive Principal will write to families informing them of an offer of place, or alternatively a place on a waitlist.
- On acceptance, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable enrolment fee of NZ$1500, representing your commitment to accepting the place offered to you.
We host a number of events throughout the year to support families through the enrolment journey and would love to welcome you to our campus. Find our more by visiting Experience SMC.
If you have any questions or would like to talk through any aspect of the St Margaret’s College Admissions process, please contact our Admissions Manager, Susie Campbell on 03 353 2563, or email [email protected]